CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 14, 2010

*Pressure*

Hey...all my friends..sorry for so long time only update my "Eason's Corner".
Because i was lazy to updated and no time to updated also...haiz....
These day i really really pressure....got assignment, hardware assignment and more and more midterm test. One main point always disturb me is the Industrial Training..i always worry about no company want to accept me..but really...now still really dun have company accept me yet.

12/03/2010--->The first company that asking me to go having an interview. At first, i was really very happy and finally can take a deep breath. Because i am thinking that, finally got company accept me already. But the fact also is the cruel one!! After i having the interview, i was talking to myself...i was say:" this time really jialat!!" i din expected the people who interview with me will asking lots question with me, i thought just some question only. They ask lots question....>_<"
I am so nervous....Now what i have to do, is waiting for their answer. God please bless me, i dun want to leave MALACCA. Please let me industrial training here....

Other then that, the pressure make me more easy become hot temper and angry. I know i am a hot temper person, but i am trying to control it. I am sorry dear, if i make you angry.

I want say thank you to my Dear, she is the one who always make me happy when i am angry or disappointing.

0 comments: