CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 16, 2009

##A new start##

Yes!!!Finally, i also have a little corner to let me release my lousy english blog.So pls don't mind my english, when u r reading my blog...hahaha=p


OK.....2day, i wanna to share a experience to you all....did u all listen before the DOCTOR FISH???
Ahhhhh....listen before rite?hehee.......yesterday, i was going Dataran Pahlawan lepak-lepak with my lovely ney........when v pass the massage shop, there provide the Doctor fish service....20min---->rm15.00........30min------>rm20.00

haiz....sweat...=.=""...let the fish bite also nid to pay money....hehehe....=p
B4 v put our smelly leg in to the little pond, v hav to wash it or else the fish will die...hehe
U all noe la...my giant leg dunnoe will pijak the fish die o nt le?hehe...
Actrually, i quite nervous b4 i put my leg inside 1........u all sure dun noe the feeling if u dun try it...i think more than one hundrand fish inside the pond, all look black black 1...yeeeeeee~~~
when i put my leg inside the pond, all the fish will near my leg very quickly and bite my leg....ahhhhhh......the feeling jz like a very very very little vibration on the leg....u all image la...got hundrand vibration on ur leg....the feeling is wat le?hehehe

Me and my gf keep laughing...cz v cant bear the itchy......aiya, tat time my hp no battery d or else i will take photo and show u all 1....
Nvm, i think i will go there and try their thai massage....i will take some photo and upload ok!

i think i hav to stop at here......hav a nice day ya.....

0 comments: